Virtual synthesizer is used by thousands of professional musicians all over the world.
* 6 oscillators per voice.
* Hundreds of built-in waveforms.
* Custom waveforms using samples (sfz) or additive generator.
* Modulatable, variable waveshapers.
* 2 filters with flexible routing options.
* 20 different modes (including our incredibly warm analog emulations).
* Waveshaping and cross-filter feedback for crazy distortion effects.
* Stellar, dual effects section.
* Tempo-syncable delays, choruses, flangers and phasers.
* Unusual effects like the Granulator, Crazycomb or Oktaverb.
* More than 1000 presets, neatly classified in a searchable database.
* Thousands of third-party presets available.
* Slick graphical multipoint envelopes with curvature controls.
* Fully dynamic routing matrix visible at all times.
* Step sequencer with random mode.
* 6 editable performance controllers.
* User-defined midi assignment of most controls.
* Microtuning support.
Changes in Rhino v2.15:
– fix crashes with some patches in 64 bits.
– a few performance enhancements
Mac users, please note that the installation folder for the Rhino files has moved from $HOME/Library/Application Support to /Library/Application Support. Because of that, you will have to copy your keyfile and extra presets from the old folder to the new one.
R2R has decided to release some of their earlier INTERNAL releases to the public today