Science has officially gone too far. PitchFunk is an audio manipulating colossus that puts into your hands a laboratory-full of sound crunching effects. Don’t let the crafted UI fool you, PitchFunk makes the filthiest noises you’ve never heard.
Pitch Shifter feeds delay and filter with feedback to create unheard-of madness.
Lots of modulation, to keep everything moving while it’s feeding back.
Makes mad, mad noises, previously unheard of, potentially frightening to children, pets and the infirm.
A barrel full of insane presets
Windows VST,VST3 as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS
Mac VST, VST3 and AU as 32+64bit, 32bit RTAS
10 pitch-shifting algorithms, based on classic hardware, optimised for modern CPUs, and extended for quality.
3 delay-line algorithms, covering vintage and modern delay lines.
Configurable topology, for control over effect routing, to get exactly the right madness.
Movable modulated gain-stage for pan/gain effects, to get things pumping and moving.
Stereo, M&S independent and L&R independent modes
3 bezier-drawable LFOs, with swing and tempo synch
Sidechain-able enveloper follower, with extensive control
Full mod-matrix to route any source to any control
MIDI playable/pitch-bend for Pitch
1.11 -> 1.12:
– Fix 32bit Carbon UIs on OSX
– Fix bug with AAX automation whereby discrete parameters could jump.
– Fix bug with mousewheel on windows to left of main screen on windows.
– Improve determinism of automation when rendering.
– Improve handling of OS load dialog for presets.
– Improvements for latency reporting both realtime and offline