MB-7 Mixer is a unique plug-in that splits the signal into several frequency bands and lets you mix and process them as if they were separate tracks. Each band proposes controls that can be found on a mixing console, and more: bypass, mute or solo each band separately to isolate frequencies you want to work on, adjust the gain, the “stereoness” and the position in the stereo field. When manipulating the stereo image, a master mono switch also lets you check mono compatibility. The plug-in can also operate as a multiband VST and Audio Unit host: you can process each band independently with your favorite VST or Audio Unit plug-ins! Up to four plug-ins can be loaded on each band, pre or post fader. Latency compensation, presets management, undo/redo integration, and individual plug-in bypass are included for optimal operation. The plug-in also proposes unique linking and grouping options thanks to our multi-instances technology. You can link bands together within a single instance or between several instances of the plug-in on different tracks. This lets a simple fader control as many bands on as many tracks as you want. This is particularly useful when adjusting the placement or the balance of several
– Multiband mixing console: adjust the levels, panning and “stereoness” of each band separately.
– Multiband VST, VST3 and Audio Unit Host: insert third party VST, VST3 and AU plug-ins and process each band independently.
– 28 built-in effects for multiband processing: EQ, filters, pitch & frequency shifter, delays, reverb, modulation effects, compressor, gate, bit crusher, wave shaper and more.
– External side chain support for sub plug-ins on each band.
– Parameters Mapping: map sub plug-ins parameters to automate them or use a control surface.
– Flexible Audio routing: connect sub plug-ins i/o to any audio channel for multi-mono effects or creative side chain.
– Pre and post fader VST/VST3/AU plug-in inserts, with full latency compensation.
– Up to 7 bands, with crossover filters from 6 to 96 dB/Oct for optimal separation.
– Multiple instances linking: group bands within a single instance or between multiple instances of the plug-in. Modify the spectrum on multiple tracks with a single slider.
– Bypass, mute, solo on every band.
– Mono switch on master for mono compatibility check.
– Dual Mode: independent left and right or mid and side channels control.
– Complete visual feedback with real time response curves, spectrogram, and levels display for each band.
– Side chaining made easy: a unique way to perform multi-band side chain compression, ducking, gating and much more.
– No additional latency.
– Drag and drop support (same as in our video for PatchWork):
– drag and drop plug-ins between slots.
– hold the alt key on Mac and Ctrl key on windows to copy (duplicate) a plug-in instead of moving it.
– drop the plug-in before another to insert it in the chain.
– drag and drop plug-ins between several instances of the MB-7 Mixer or across plug-ins (compatible with the latest version of PatchWork, Late Replies and Axiom).
– drag and drop .dll, .vst, .vst3, or .component files directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
– drag and drop .plgnfo files (previously saved from the software) directly from the Finder or Explorer onto plug-in slots.
– Built-in EQ plug-in can now load and manipulate impulse responses (IR).
– Spectrum analysis is now performed in the background and does not affect audio performance.
– Improved performance of the built-in EQ plug-in.
– Improved performance when saving preset/session with many built-in plug-ins.
– Fixed: effect tail not processed anymore when just inserted on a track (avoids using CPU when not necessary).
– Fixed: built-in multitap delay plug-in could get out of sync in some host applications.
– Fixed: sweep filter, flanger and tremolo plug-ins could fail to initialize rate when using tempo sync and loaded from an MB-7 Mixer preset.