Team R2R | 22 Dec 2018 | WiN: 3.7 MB | OSX: 5.5 MB
AU, AAX, VST, VST3, x86, x64
GotoEQ is a new evolution of a vintage passive tube-based program equalizer, expanding on that classic sound with dynamic EQ bands. GotoEQ performs the classic ‘low-end trick’ with dual Boost and Attenuate controls for its low shelf, but it also offers the ability to perform a ‘high-end trick’, with a similar formulation of high shelving. With continuous frequency selection, you can tune each band as you like. But most importantly of all, GotoEQ’s two mid bands offer dynamic attenuation, bringing a musical approach to the classic EQ unit. Simultaneously boost and cut the low shelf to create that low-mid scoop on bass tracks. De-ess vocals or de-harsh overheads by engaging dynamic attenuation and tuning the high-mid band. Add air to signals with the high shelf filter, and ‘scoop’ the high-mids using a ‘high-end trick’. Get control over the ‘nose’ of bass tracks with dynamic attenuation of the Low Mid and High Mid bands. Subtly EQ a whole mix or bus using light settings and mild compression.
– Low- and High Shelf filters, with detailed modelling of a classic passive EQ unit.
– Two parametric dynamic filters.
– High-pass filter: 20/40/80 Hz.
– Preset library.
– Continuous frequency selection for all four bands.
– Boost and Attenuation for the Low and High shelving bands.
– Gain, Q and Dynamic Attenuation for the two mid bands.
– Finely-tuned compression algorithm makes mid bands react dynamically to the signal.
– Global Input and Output Gain controls (+/-24dB)
– Global bypass and individual band bypass.
– Peak metering for the input or output