A visceral 420+MB volume of acid-injected techno bursting with pummelling grooves, brutish basslines, snarling synths, degraded textures, dark atmospherics and utilitarian drum hits extracted from a raft of high-grade analogue artillery. Intense, ominous and distortion-heavy, Warehouse Techno coalesces elements of early acid rave, dub techno and contemporary UK bass into a powerhouse collection inspired by the vanguard of forward-thinking techno.
– Drum Loops > 106 raw-to-the-floor grooves packed with classic drum machine grit and industrial filth. Served with stripped-out alternatives: full, kick-free, perc-only and kick/snare.
– Tops Loops > 34 kick-free loops charged with circuit-derived glitches, industrial clinks and throbbing synthetics.
– Bass Loops > Acid-jacking 303s, distorted squarewaves, filthy hoovers and inky-black subs: many offered with a filtered variant for more melodic freedom.
– Synth Loops > Chugging chords, spartan stabs, dubby lines and screeching modulations injected with grimy analogue goodness.
– FX > Desolate drones, glacial synth storms and twisted circuitry packed with distortion and hiss.
– Beds > Melancholic layers and haunting atmospheres drenched in synthetic soul.
– Vox > Disembodied voices and adulterated articulations from deep in the rave.
– Drum Hits > Raw one-shots for hardcore beats: cast-iron kicks, hefty hats, found-sound percussion, scything snares and more.
– All loops are tempo-synced at 128bpm and all melodic loops are key-labeled for convenience.
– 310 x 24-bit Wav loops, 185 x 24-bit Wav one-shots
– 310 x Apple Loops
– 310 x Rex2 Loops