Scoring Mallets features 3 instruments – Marimba, Xylophone, and Vibraphone.Recorded in a beautiful large scoring room, its primary use is for scoring applications, however, using its full-featured mixer and proper microphone balance it excels in virtually every musical style! Scoring Mallets offers an abundance of features all targeting seamless Composition and idiomatic writing that compliments modern scoring. The robust 38,000+ samples along with up to 5 microphone perspectives translate to ultra authentic and playable instruments. Additional powerful features such as the Acoustic Positioner and numerous intuitive playing techniques extend this library to boast unparalleled quality.
– Custom Marimba made by ‘Marimba One’.
– 5 Octaves with Basso resonators to enhance the fundamental pitch.
– This Xylophone from Malletech features a robust tone and strong attack.
– The mallets we used extend the rich sound and offer a nice balance between warmth and punch.
– This Yamaha Vibraphone is very special. It has a very direct sound with a lot of dynamics. There is some nonlinearity of harmonics throughout the tonal and dynamic ranges that makes it sound detailed and grainy, which works well within a modern orchestral context.
This pack requires a full retail version of Kontakt version 5.5 and up