From futuristic dystopia and urban malaise to desolate worlds and barren landscapes, Future Skies presents over 1GB of sparse synthetics, organic instrumentation and real-world sounds expertly produced for the deep chill and sprawling cinematic scores. Packed with hundreds of Blade Runner atmospheres, Vangelis soundscapes, tranquil moods, yearning melodies, drifting motifs, fractured rhythms, glitched beats, electrostatic ambiences, ominous textures and processed field recordings, Future Skies provides a truly arresting and emotive voyage into the stratosphere. The collection is divided into 60, 65 and 75bpm folders. All loops are key-labeled where applicable.
• Rhythm Loops > Cracked and dusty drums, glitched grooves, tribal tools, lo-fi analogue beats and more. Many served with stripped stems for total flexibility.
• Bass Loops > Vintage P-bass licks, bottomless subs, thick distorted drones, tone-bent lines and more. All key-labeled for instant use.
• Keys Loops > Lilting progressions, cinematic runs, mellow motifs, haunting moods and tender moments. From dry to heavily processed, all come key-labeled for convenience.
• Synth Loops > Dystopian leads, eerie arps, Radiophonic Workshop experiementatons, crystalline elements and more. Many offered with variants for full arrangement control.
• Pad Loops > Trembling textures, endless layers, analogue ambiences, ominous atmospheres loaded with everything from tension and foreboding to hope and relief.
• Textures > Extended ambiences and beds: neo-natural field recordings, dark cityscapes, sci-fi sounds and more.
• 507 x 24-bit wav files.
• 62 x MIDI files.