FlyingHand Percussion is a dedicated Hand-Percussion sample library. With over 30,000 samples, it represents an authentic and evocative ensemble utilizing a great number of articulations, true replication of the drums’ characteristics, and authentic nuances from each instrument. Whether you are composing or playing live, the instruments are responsive, full of authentic character, allowing complete genre freedom no matter the type of music you play or write.
FlyingHand Percussion features mostly hand drums. Although the majority of the included drums are considered ‘ethnic’, it is not your typical ‘World Percussion’ library. FHP explores depths and nuances from each instrument so that it becomes a world of idiomatic articulation, supplying you with real thematic tools to enrich your Percussion arrangements. FlyingHand Percussion includes hand selected acoustic instruments, and several types of bonus sound design, metallic, and electronic percussion sounds.
– Asian Bamboo rattlers. 4 different sizes to choose from.
– 14” Ashiko African Drum. Features rope tension and solid Maple shell.
– An Orchestral Bass Drum. Suspended and played with hands.
– A variety of Bell-like instruments.
– Wooden Bongos with thin Mahogany heads.
– ‘D’ and ‘G’ Boomwhacker pipes.
– The earthy and one-of-a-kind ‘Piru’ claves.
– Custom made Clay Drum resembling an Udu.
– A hi-end set of 2x Congas.
– 3 different types of cowbells.
– 16” Djembe.
– 16” and 22” sizes.
– Indian Kanjira Hand Drum.
– 14” and 16” hi-end Timbales with all Brass shell.
– Brass Triangle and the one-of-a-kind Trine Instrument.
– Custom made Indian Naal Drum.
– 5 Gallon Plastic jug.
– Assorted Shakers including Plastic, Wood, and Bamboo.
– Electro Acoustic Drums synthesized from the resonances of found objects including electronic drum sounds.
– Cinematic Sound fx, re-pithced instruments and Virtual ensembles.